I am Stephanie Irvine. If you are expecting a red head in a power suit and pumps, you may be disappointed. I’ll keep the red hair, but I much prefer my jeans over the power suit. I am much more productive when I’m comfortable.
Jeans are efficient. They get the job done without unnecessary drama or expense. It is my nature to try to find a way to get issues resolved as efficiently as possible. When two reasonable people both want to resolve their disagreement, it can be resolved. I like to help people to find creative solutions to difficult situations. Many controversies can be settled out of court in a friendly and productive atmosphere. In my experience, my clients are far happier with this outcome.
I always try to find the blue jeans solution first. My client and I will explore all of the settlement possibilities and try to work amicably with the other party. After 30 years as a litigating attorney, I have learned that the happiest clients are those who are able to be a part of fashioning their own resolutions. If this result-oriented team approach appeals to you, please contact me.
The Fine Print:
- Admitted to N.C. State Bar 1988
- Admitted to Virginia State Bar 1989
- Admitted to Practice before the following Courts:
- All state courts in North Carolina & Virginia
- Federal District Court for Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- DRC Certified Family Financial Mediator since 2005 (inactive 20/21)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Twenty-Eighth Judicial District Bar
- Buncombe County Bar
- North Carolina Civil Collaborative Law Association