My name is Stephanie Irvine. I have assisted clients with estate planning for over 30 years. I am glad to offer phone or email consultations if you need assistance deciding the details of your estate plan. For those who know what they need, I am glad to provide document preparation services. If you simply need a document that will be valid in North Carolina and instructions for proper signing, then our legal forms for Wills may be all that you need.
No one likes to think about their death, but it is important to have a proper plan and confidence that your plan will be carried out. Estate planning is important for everyone, regardless of the size of your estate. A full estate plan includes your Last Will and Testament, Health Care Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney and Living Will. The Health Care Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney and Living Will are documents that direct your welfare and property management while you are living. For purposes of transferring your property to your heirs at your death, your Last Will and Testament is the backbone of your estate plan. Trusts that take effect during your lifetime or after your death can also be a part of an estate plan.
The links below will give you more details regarding the estate planning documents offered by Irvine Law Firm:
It is well worth the peace of mind to know that your affairs are in order. Let Irvine Law Firm help you get your estate planning documents completed and properly executed.
How It Works:
- We will email you an Estate Planning Questionnaire. You will complete the applicable portions. If you prefer, you may use the Questionnaire as a guide and email us the relevant information.
- We will email with you for any clarification we need in order to give you a fixed fee quote for our services.
- If you need to schedule a phone consultation or obtain advice by email to discuss your estate planning options, let us know.
- Once we know what you need, we will give you a fixed fee quote to prepare your documents. We will email you a link to pay by credit card.
- We prepare the document(s) and email them to you. We will generally have your document(s) to you within 72 hours of our receipt of payment and the necessary information.
- We will be glad to make any minor changes or correct spellings and descriptions. If major changes are requested, we will give you a new fee quote.
- We will include instructions for proper signing, witnessing and notarizing of your final estate planning documents. We will also advise you how to safeguard your documents and, if applicable, where and when to file the documents in the courthouse.
- If you want to email us a copy of the signed documents, we are glad to confirm that your execution of the documents complies with North Carolina law, at no additional charge.
The fixed fee quote for document preparation does not include estate planning advice. Advice regarding the substance of the documents or legal decisions you need to make before preparing the documents is sold separately. We are glad to provide you with a quote to answer your questions by email or to schedule a phone consultation.
Let us help you make sure your documents are legally binding and your estate plan will achieve your desired result. Don’t leave your heirs with a messy estate administration. Failure to have adequate and proper documentation of your estate plan can cause your estate administration to be far more cumbersome and expensive. Do not leave your heirs with a burden.
Email today for a quote email@example.com.