You now have a choice. You can take off work and go sit at a desk in a law office to purchase legal services or you can secure legal services online. Irvine Law Firm’s Online Legal Services provide a safe, efficient and convenient way to obtain the advice and documents you need.
- You control the scheduling – we are available nights and weekends.
- You purchase only what you need, when you need it.
- Guaranteed to comply with North Carolina law.
- No hidden fees or unexpected costs.
- North Carolina Attorney review included.
How Does It Work?
Purchasing A Document
- Email us information about the document you wish to purchase.
- We will send you a link to pay for the document and will email with you to get the information we need.
- We will prepare your document and email you if we have any questions.
- We will email your document to you.
- We will include instructions on how to sign your document at no additional charge.
- We offer advice by phone in 30 minute increments or advice by email for a fixed fee.
- Email us the general topic you want to discuss.
- We will email you a link to pay by credit card.
- We will email you to coordinate a time and date for our phone conference or respond to your question by email.
Have you and your spouse agreed on the terms of your separation? We are glad to prepare your Separation Agreement at a fraction of the cost with our Online Legal Services.
NC Divorce with Assistance
Do you want to represent yourself in your absolute divorce to keep the costs low, but want to have someone you know you can email if there are any questions about the procedure? We will email with you to get the necessary information, prepare your divorce complaint, summons and coversheets and email you about how to file suit and get your spouse properly served with the lawsuit. Then we will help you prepare your divorce judgment and let you know what you need to do in your specific county in order to get your judgment entered by the Clerk or Judge.
You can purchase advice in 30 minute increments. However, the NC Divorce with Assistance includes all of the forms you will need, individually prepared by a North Carolina attorney and sent to you with filing and execution instructions. I will keep you informed of the next step in the process of your lawsuit so that you can apply for your judgment as soon as you qualify. If you receive communications from the Clerk of Court or have other procedural questions during your lawsuit, just email me at any time.
Why Choose Us?
We provide clients with a cost effective and easily accessible alternative to the traditional law office experience.
You can purchase specific documents that we will create and send to you with instructions to ensure proper execution and storage of your document. You can purchase advice via phone or email, and only purchase the amount of time that you need. Irvine Law Firm Online allows you to be in control of the time and cost of your legal services.
Free Trader Agreement
Do you and your spouse want to be able to separately execute real estate documents? A Free Trader Agreement may be all that you need.
Do you and your fiancée plan to agree on certain terms before you get married? We can help you prepare a Pre-Marital Agreement. If you have questions about a Pre-Marital Agreement, you can purchase legal advice by phone or email to answer those questions.
Do you need to transfer land or an interest in land? You do not have to take off work to see an attorney just to have a deed prepared. I am glad to draft your deed and other documents necessary to make sure that your deed will be accepted for recording in any county in North Carolina. We will email you the documents with detailed instructions on how to sign them and where to take them for recording.
Estate Planning Documents
Do you need a Power of Attorney or Last Will and Testament? Do you generally know what you want to do with your estate plan? We can send you a Questionnaire to complete so we can prepare your Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Power of Attorney and Medical Directive. If you have any questions or want to discuss options, you can purchase legal advice by phone or email.
Stephanie and David Irvine
When you consider the scheduling difficulties of the court system and the fees of litigation attorneys, many people cannot afford to have an attorney represent them in court. We understand the need for a lower cost alternative. Irvine Law Firm is one of the few North Carolina firms offering unbundled legal services online. Many legal issues can be resolved with far less cost and stress by utilizing our online services.
Represent Yourself in Divorce
Are you representing yourself in your divorce, support or property division law suit? Do you need help drafting any of the Pleadings, Motions, Notices or other required documents? Do you need to have a judgment prepared to take with you to court? We are glad to help you get your document drafted so you can represent yourself with confidence. Contact us and let us know what document you need and we’re glad to give you a fixed fee quote.
Fixed Fee Documents
- Complaint for support, custody or property division or any combination of issues.
- Answer and Counterclaim, Reply to Counterclaim.
- Divorce Judgment
- Motion to increase or decrease child support or alimony.
- Motion to enlarge time to respond to Complaint or Discovery.
- Motion to Compel Discovery or Equitable Distribution Affidavit.
- Motion for Contempt for failure to pay child support or alimony.
- Notice of Hearing.
- Equitable Distribution Inventory Affidavit.
- Income and Expense Affidavit.
- Discovery preparation or responses.