There are many reasons for wanting online legal deed assistance – it is safe, easy and convenient. Do you need to transfer an interest in land? Do you want to gift a building lot to your child? Is deeding your home part of your estate planning? Do you need a Deed to complete your divorce settlement?
Your land transfer does not have to be expensive or complicated. You do not have to take off work or go to a law office. With Irvine Law Firm’s Online Legal Services, you can get a Deed for a fixed fee. We can also assist you to understand what you need to do to get your Deed recorded in any county in North Carolina.
NC Online Deed Services:
We offer Quitclaim Deeds and Warranty Deeds. We will use the legal description from the prior Deed where the Seller received the property. If you prefer a reference to a survey as the legal description, please let us know.
- Quitclaim Deed – Quitclaim means there are no warranties made by the Seller. The Buyer receives whatever title the Seller has to sell.
- General Warranty Deed – Seller warrants that he has a good, marketable title to sell to the Buyer and will defend the title if necessary. If Buyer is going to borrow money on the property, most lending institutions require a Warranty Deed instead of a Quitclaim Deed.
- Assistance with Legal Description for Deed – Let us know what documents you have available that describe the property and we will give you a fixed fee quote to draft a description for your Deed.
- Signing and Recording – It is crucial that you follow the appropriate procedures for signing and recording to ensure that your Deed is valid. We will be glad to walk you through the process until your Deed has been properly recorded.
Our Online Deeds Process
Here’s how it works:
Email us at email@example.com. Send us the following information:
- A copy of the Deed where Seller received the property or the Book and Page reference where it is recorded. We will use the property description contained in that Deed. If you have a new, recorded survey, we can use that for the description.
- Name and mailing address of the Seller. If the Seller is married, his or her spouse will also need to sign the Deed.
- Name and address of the Buyer.
- Amount being paid to the Seller.
- Tax Parcel Identification Number, if you have it.
- We will email you a fixed fee quote, a link to pay by credit card, and will let you know the turn-around time. Typically, we can have a Deed to you within 72 hours of payment and receipt of the necessary information.
- We will email your documents with detailed instructions on how to sign them and where to take them for recording.
Contact us today. Tell us about your land transfer. We will be glad to email you back with a fixed fee quote and a link to pay by credit card. It’s that simple! And if you want to learn more about who is preparing your deed, learn more about us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.