There are many reasons for wanting online legal deed assistance that is easy and flawless: do you need to transfer an interest in land? Do you want to gift a building lot to your child? Is deeding your home part of your estate planning? Or, do you need a Deed to complete your divorce settlement?
Your land transfer does not have to be expensive or complicated. You do not have to take off work to go to a law office. With Irvine Law Firm’s Online Legal Services, you can get that Deed for a fixed fee. We can also draft any other documents necessary to guarantee that your Deed will be accepted for recording in any county in North Carolina.
Our Online Deeds Process
Here’s how it works:
- Send us a copy of the documents that you have and tell us about your transfer.
- We will make sure you use the correct type of Deed and have all the necessary attachments.
- We will email your documents with detailed instructions on how to sign them and where to take them for recording.
It is crucial that you follow the appropriate procedures for signing and recording to ensure that your Deed is valid. We will be glad to walk you through the process until your Deed has been recorded.
We offer Quitclaim Deeds and Warranty Deeds. All you need to do is get a copy of the legal description from the prior land transfer or the Deed where you received the property. You will attach this description as “Exhibit A” to the Deed that we send to you. We can also help you write a description for the property, if no prior description is available or the current description needs to be changed.
NC Online Deed Services:
- Quitclaim Deed – Quitclaim means there are no warranties made by the seller. The Buyer receives whatever title the Seller has to sell.
- General Warranty Deed – Seller warrants that he has a good, marketable title to sell to the Buyer and will defend the title if necessary. If Buyer is going to borrow money on the property, most lending institutions require a Warranty Deed instead of a Quitclaim Deed.
- Assistance with Legal Description for Deed – Let us know what documents you have available that describe the property and we will give you a fixed fee quote to draft a description for your Deed.
- Affidavits or other documents required for filing a deed – Some County Register of Deeds offices require a special affidavit that must be filed with each deed or provided to the County tax office. We will make sure you have the forms you need to record your Deed in any North Carolina County.
Is the Buyer paying for the land transfer over time? Do you need a Promissory Note and Deed of Trust to secure the purchase price? We can assist you with those documents. If you prefer a Contract for Deed or Installment Contract or other Agreement between Buyer and Seller, contact us for a quote. If you need assistance with negotiations, schedule a consultation with us and we will be glad to discuss it.
Contact us today! Tell us about your land transfer. We will be glad to email you back with a fixed fee quote and a link to pay by credit card. It’s that simple! And if you want to learn more about who is preparing your deed, learn more about us.