If you want to sell personal property to someone, the document you need is called a Bill of Sale. A Bill of Sale sets out the terms of your transaction such as:
- What is being sold?
- What is the purchase price?
- How will the purchase price be paid?
- What happens if the purchase price is not paid according the agreement?
A Bill of Sale can be a simple document or it can be fairly complicated. However, a simple Bill of Sale does not need to be expensive.
With Irvine Law Firm’s Online Legal Services, you can get that Bill of Sale for a fixed fee. We can help you with drafting the Bill of Sale and with legal advice by email or telephone to make sure you know how to execute and enforce the Bill of Sale.
How it works:
- Send us a description of the items you plan to sell. The more detail the better.
- Provide us with the terms of payment, including the purchase price and the manner and time-frame of the payments.
- We will email your document with detailed instructions on how to sign it. We may also have some additional suggestions such as claiming a security interest in the property to be sold so that you can repossess the property if the buyer does not pay you.
NC Online Bill of Sale:
Fixed Fee Bill of Sale – $75.00: With this option, you provide us with the terms of the sale and we draft the Bill of Sale which we will email to you with instructions for signing the agreement.
Bill of Sale with telephone or email consultation – $125.00: If you need to discuss the transaction in greater detail, we can schedule a 30 minute consultation to go along with drafting your Bill of Sale or answer your questions through email.
If you need assistance with negotiations, schedule a consultation with us and we will be glad to discuss it. Finally, if you have an agreement and the debtor is not paying you, contact Irvine Law Firm to help you collect that debt.